Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi

A bittersweet goodbye

Dear Essence RO,

On behalf of the EssenceRO staff, Strawberry and myself want to say thank you for your continued support and playing what we've worked hard to create for you. Unfortunately, due to time constraints and personal issues, I am unable to give this project the attention that it really deserves. Given the amount of time and effort that we as a team have put into developing the server, the last thing we want to see is the server die out. In an effort to keep the spirit going we've decided to give the rights and access to a new administrator, one that can in fact do the things we don't have the time for. Strawberry and I will be stepping down from eRO and passing the torch to new fresh eyes. Cier has agreed to assist the new Administrator as well, gaining a promotion to Administrator herself. Vide and Tempy have been guaranteed positions, should they choose to accept them, though we know Tempy is very busy with his new job (Congratulations again Tempy!). All we ask from you you as players is to do everything you can to help the new owner make the server thrive. Stay positive, the server won't be going anywhere, and give the new group as much support as possible! They are amazing with an amazing vision, and will keep true to the standards one expects from eRO and respect our custom systems. It is with a heavy heart that we make this announcement. We poured our hearts, and many cups of coffee into this project, and are extremely saddened to step away from it. We are confident that this is what is ultimately best for the server's survival.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart, and thank you for your continued support.  eRO will live on! :) 

Love always, Kiwi

Hi! Kiwi

IM Sad about this, but i understand its a thing you had to do.

Im Just wondering if will it be a reset? for making this decision? 
all our items we got, and stuff will be gone? 

please I need to know, cuz i got friend that worked so hard to get what they had til this moment. please

Hope you great things in life, its a bittersweet Farewell kiwi senpai <3