• Announcements

• Kiwi

Staff Disclaimer   12/06/2017

Please be advised that the EssenceRO Staff will never under any circumstances ask you for any sensitive information, such as Credit Cards or account information.  We only operate out of ONE discord channel and you can find the link directly on our website.   Do not ever, under any circumstances agree to send money via Western Union, as we only accept payments through Paypal and through our secure website.   Anyone impersonating a GM will be banned.  Please report any suspicious activity to the GM Staff via the fourm. 
Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi

Welcome Strawberry & Cier!!

I would like to take a minute to introduce Cherry to our GM Team!  @Strawberry is a developer I've worked with in the past, and she has helped me code some of the things you see here today.   I have been looking for someone to bring on board as my co-administrator, and I am so happy that she has decided to join us.  
She is new to eRO entirely, but knows our customs fairly well.  I hope you welcome her with open arms!

Additionally, I would like to give a huge official welcome to @Cier!  She has been working for us creating hats behind the scenes, but she is stepping out from behind the curtains and would like to assist us in-game!  She is amazing!