• Announcements

• Kiwi

Staff Disclaimer   12/06/2017

Please be advised that the EssenceRO Staff will never under any circumstances ask you for any sensitive information, such as Credit Cards or account information.  We only operate out of ONE discord channel and you can find the link directly on our website.   Do not ever, under any circumstances agree to send money via Western Union, as we only accept payments through Paypal and through our secure website.   Anyone impersonating a GM will be banned.  Please report any suspicious activity to the GM Staff via the fourm. 
Sign in to follow this  
Tempy

Everything you need to know about Abracadabra

This is a live document and as things change, this document will also change to reflect those changes.

Currently Abracadabra is benchmarked to spawn about 1 MVP every 400 yellow gemstones (without Mistress/Level Donator 2/Into the Abyss) or roughly 1 MVP every 15~17 minutes.

The ratio to monocel and class change is roughly 1/10, meaning for every 10 monocel, you receive one class change.

Starting with the Angeling patch, abracadabra will have MVPs spawned at different rates from class change. The MVPs will be bucketed into five tiers of rarity, A~E. Where Class A MVPs are rarest, and Class E MVPs are the most common.

The rarity for getting each tier is listed below:

A Class ~4%

B Class ~12%

C Class ~ 20%

D Class ~ 28%

E Class ~ 36%

The following are MVPs bucketed into varying class tiers. Note that not all of these MVPs currently spawn.

A Class: Assassin Cross Eremes, High Priest Magaleta, High Wizard Katrinn, Lord Knight Seyren, Sniper Shecil, Whitesmith Harword

B Class: Kiel D-01, Fallen Bishop,  Gloom Under Night, Gopinich (Zmey), Ifrit, Ktullanux, Thanatos, Valkyrie Randgris

C Class: Amon Ra, Bacsojin, Detale, Dracula, Icantation Samurai, Golden Thief Bug, Lady Tanee, RSX-0806, Tao Gunka, Vesper

D Class: Atroce, Baphomet, Dark Lord, Lord of Death, Mistress, Orc Hero, Orc Lord, Stormy Knight, Turtle General

E Class: Evil Snake Lord, Doppelganger, Drake, Eddga, Garm, Maya, Moonlight Flower, Osiris, Phreeoni, Pharaoh

To be decided: Ygnizem 

@Tempy you really think that Drac is a cut above  TG, OH, SK and/or LOD? 

Edited by Tempest

15 minutes ago, Tempest said:

@Tempy you really think that Drac is a cut above  TG, OH, SK and/or LOD? 

In terms of difficulty, no. In terms of average zeny per kill, most definately. The tier list considers oppressiveness of it's card, it's average zeny per kill, as well as difficulty to kill.

The only thing i would like to see is: MVP released into live server = implemented into Abra at the same time

What about Wounded morroc? he spawns naturally in dimensional gorge

The following are MVPs bucketed into varying class tiers. Note that not all of these MVPs currently spawn.

A Class: Assassin Cross Eremes, High Priest Magaleta, High Wizard Katrinn, Lord Knight Seyren, Sniper Shecil, Whitesmith Harword

B Class: Kiel D-01, Fallen Bishop,  Gloom Under Night, Gopinich (Zmey), Ifrit, Ktullanux, Thanatos, Valkyrie Randgris

C Class: Amon Ra, Bacsojin, Detale, Dracula, Icantation Samurai, Golden Thief Bug, Lady Tanee, RSX-0806, Tao Gunka, Vesper

D Class: Atroce, Baphomet, Dark Lord, Lord of Death, Mistress, Orc Hero, Orc Lord, Stormy Knight, Turtle General

E Class: Evil Snake Lord, Doppelganger, Drake, Eddga, Garm, Maya, Moonlight Flower, Osiris, Phreeoni, Pharaoh

I think; LoD, Turtle General should be on C class and Tao Gunka on B class.

Nah, Wounded is accessed through a Quest.  Part of the difficulty in his fight is fighting him on his native map with all those difficult mobs.  And the fact that he expels you around and teleports and all that.  That's just my opinion though.

On 1/10/2018 at 3:25 PM, LeirBag said:

The only thing i would like to see is: MVP released into live server = implemented into Abra at the same time

Hey Lier, there's a 1 week delay between live release and abra release. It hopes to foster competition between the new MVP since they are "fresh."

On 1/11/2018 at 12:36 AM, Pookie Bear said:

I think; LoD, Turtle General should be on C class and Tao Gunka on B class.

Tao Gunka I agree with , but why should LoD and Turtle General be class C?

Ygnizem should go class b

Edited by Massacre

If you're basing off drops I feel like a lot of those mvps could be pushed back in tiers, many of the bio mvps don't drop anything particularly good as well as some in class B/C like ktullanux, detale, incant, thanatos, tanee, bacsojin, zmey, etc..